Re: [TowerTalk] Ultrabeam OF ITALY

To: "Jack - K4WSB" <k4wsb@arrl.net>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>, "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ultrabeam OF ITALY
From: "Pete Raymond, N4KW" <n4kw@wildblue.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:43:57 -0400
I would guess if you wanted one you could have an Italian ham purchase one
and ship it to you.
The only things that I see that are a lot like StepIr are the motor housing
and control equipment.  At least from the outside.
The models are quite different and the way they support the larger elements
is quite different.  They have a number of models and the one that catches
my eye is the 4el 20-10 and 3el 30-40 all done with four elements with no
need to wrap any of the elements back to the boom, full elements.
73 Pete N4KW