Re: [TowerTalk] Are there Hazers for other towers than 25G?

To: "Bill Winkis" <kc4pe@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Are there Hazers for other towers than 25G?
From: "Rick Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
I have the Hazer that wraps around the 18 inch GME tower.
The trouble with this concept is that it assumes the tower
is perfect.  Mine has trouble getting stuck.  GME makes or
used to make a Hazer (7? I think) that rode on tracks.
IMO, that the only way to go.  It also has advantages w.r.t.
guy wires.  The extruded aluminum tracks were ridiculously
expensive.  I think you could do way better using off the
shelf hardware intended for garage or barn doors.  The tracks
would definitely be way cheaper.

Rick N6RK