Re: [TowerTalk] Are there Hazers for other towers than 25G?

To: "Dennis Petrich" <radioart@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Are there Hazers for other towers than 25G?
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:36:39 -0500
I do not think you can go more that 50ft with the hazer on the 25G.  If you
go higher i would attach guy (rope) to the hazer as tower support.  My 2
cents... the hazer has more negatives than positives.   Anyway from time to
time you can find a used 45G unit.  I would look at a crank up or tilt over
tower as a better option to the hazer.

73 N1HWC Bill