Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister Rotor wires

To: Artmouton <k5fnq@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister Rotor wires
From: "Tom Haavisto" <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 23:12:13 -0400
One suggestion:

Document EVERYTHING in your shack - I keep mine on the shack computer.
 Rotor color codes, switch color codes, and on down the line.  I have
enough pieces here in the shack that there is no way I am going to
remember it all.  That way, if something like this happens - pull a
control box - I just refer to the file, and there it is :-)  You
should also document the resistance values in the shack for future
reference.  That way, if a cable goes bad, you will have a "known good
working" value, and if there is a change at some point, it can be very
helpful in finding the problem.

To solve your immediate problem, the resistance values in the manual
should point you in the right direction.

Tom - VE3CX