Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?
From: chasm@texas.net
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:30:15 -0500
QUICK-CONNECT  (QC)
Finally, a weather-resistant locking connector to replace the infamous
terminal strip in all CDE/Hygain rotators. The "Quick-Connect" will be
the last plug you ever buy for your rotor. The chassis portion mounts
to the rotator with the included mounting plate. Gold plated pins and
heat-shrink tubing guarantee low resistance and weather protection. A
starter kit is available which includes all hardware and instructions
for one rotor and cable assembly, or you can purchase individual
pieces of hardware for multiple rotator systems. Can only be used with
rotators mounted in tower on shelf/plate (Mast-mt. units require
optional QCMASP adaptor.)
QC      Starter kit for one complete rotator and cable assembly
QCPL    Plug for cable mounting complete with clamp and heat-shrink
QCCM    Chassis mount assembly only with mounting plate and O ring seal
QCPT    Splice kit for making cable splices or pig-tail assemblies
QCPLJP  Quick-Connect plug and Jones Plug kit  (for models since 1994)

http://www.rotordoc.com/sales.html

cannot find prices
but it is a parts kit... suggest call
I am going to order a pair of these for my two Ham s

fwiw
chs