Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?

To: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 17:13:00 -0400
Those AMPs sound like they might be an excellent substitute for my Jones
plugs, which are hard to mount neatly in an aluminum panel and tend to get
flaky after a while.  I should clarify - I don't use DINs outdoors at all -
I thought he was asking about lightning disconnects at the shack entrance.

73, Pete N4ZR