[TowerTalk] Fwd: Heights Towers Aluminum??

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Heights Towers Aluminum??
From: HansLG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:14:58 EDT
Hi Frank,

I believe that indicate your nearby ham already exceeded the weight  limit on
his tower. You should have some extra marginal (read: safety factors)
whenever you build a tower (or anything else for that matter). I would state
that
if it already collapsed when he was tilting it up , it would have collapsed
sooner or later, if nothing else probably when he tilted it back later to do
whatever.

73 de Hans N2JFS