Re: [TowerTalk] Digging the Hole

To: "'Randy'" <randy@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Digging the Hole
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:41:16 -0400
Randy and others here...
  It is silly to hear of someone even THINKING of taking a chance with
something like this.  Just silly...

Get some 8ft x 4ft plywood, and make yourself a square form, 4ft x 4ft.
Make a second one 4ft x 4ft.  Place one down in the hole as you go...get
deep enough place the second one right on top of it. Do your rebar work,
take them out of the hole, pour your concrete, save your life. Your life
insurance company will love you for it.  Got your tower up yet Randy?  -
Mike