Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Disassembly

To: Bruce Jungwirth <k0son@frontiernet.net>, Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Disassembly
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:18:36 -0400
Bruce
 Mosley uses SS metal screws to secure elements. I have had success in the past
by A: removing the screw and  drilling out the hole .180. Using machine bolts
with drilled through holes when re assembling. As for elements seizes bt
electrosis, I have had success with Blaster  or Krole Oil and prudent use of a
benzomatic hand help torch. YMMV

 Gl Wayne W3EA