Re: [TowerTalk] Th6dxx swr

To: Bob Ortasic <rortasic@neo.rr.com>, TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Th6dxx swr
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
Bob,

I set the ones I have used for mid-band.  That gave me the best band coverage
on 20-15-10.  Make sure you waterproof the traps.  The balun should be good.

That low to the ground you will not get a good reading.  As the other feller
said....stand it up on the reflector vertically.  Watch out for overhead wires.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?