Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:39:13 -0700 (PDT)
If you want a 1" hammer drill, check with Harbor Freight on line or your local
store.  They often have them for around $69.00 on sale or with an online
coupon.  To get the online coupon you have to sign up (at least I did) for
their online weekly ads.  Then you need a special bit where the rod will slip
inside the bit to "drive" it properly.  Haven't seen the bit at Harbor Freight,
but they are available.

Tom, WW5L