Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver

To: WA6RKN <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:55:44 -0400
I am happy for it because I will be doing this several times in
the coming weeks.

Besides it is really on topic.   Towers need ground rods... which
need to be pounded in the ground.  As topical as discussions about
laying feed lines, setting rebar in concrete, digging holes, and lightening
protection of towers.