Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with no radial wires

To: WA3GIN <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with no radial wires
From: Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:09:17 -0500
I've had a GAP Titan DX for a few years and it works pretty well. It
does not cover the entire 75/80 meter band. When you build it you have
to choose a small segment of about 50 kHz. No radials needed but they
suggest and I recommend guys. They could be attached to weights so
they would not need to penetrate the roof as well.

Tim, N9PUZ