Re: [TowerTalk] Install Videos for towers

To: "'AD5VJ Bob'" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Install Videos for towers
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:30:52 -0400
If you are using Mozilla Firefox you can use UnPlug which is an
extension that lets you save video and audio which is embedded on a
webpage - it's a video download tool. I use it and it works great. If
you are using the latest version of Firefox you can download a patched
version from the following webpage because the original version is not
compatible with the latest version of Firefox :

www.lummox.wz.cz/misc/unplug.html

                                                           73's
                                                          Todd
                                                         N4JRZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies from your system.