[TowerTalk] Crimping cables

To: towertalk@contesting.com, ad8p@wcoil.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crimping cables
From: NPAlex@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:31:50 EDT
Here in Florida most major Marine supply stores sell the crimping tools and
devices.  Some also perform the crimping for you, that is bring in the  cables
and they will use their crimping tool.  The parts are not cheap,  running $6
to $7 apiece.

Norm W4QN

In a message dated 10/29/2008 12:03:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Message: 2