[TowerTalk] Tower Space Rental Rates

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Space Rental Rates
From: "Drax Felton" <draxfelton@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 00:25:01 -0500
Well as amateurs we have repeaters all over the place co-located for free.
To maintain that amateur-to-commercial relationship and good will I would
allow them to use it for the deal offered if it were my tower.  A propane
generator is no small expense and you could use the Internet to run an
Echolink or IRLP node.

Just my 2 cents.

Message: 6