Re: [TowerTalk] RF in rotor control ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF in rotor control ?
From: Michael Germino <ad6aa@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 18:03:35 -0800 (PST)
I would guess the problem is not coming from the rotor control box, but from
the cable (Or power cable) coming out of the box acting as a antenna.

Try separating the rotor cable from the other cables of your station or try
some split beads on the Rotor cables.

If it was me I would just leave the ground wire off the MFJ.

Mike
73, AD6AA