[TowerTalk] TIC Ring 1032 Manual & parts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC Ring 1032 Manual & parts
From: Andre Van Wyk <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:25:21 -0600
I hoping someone out there might be able to help.

I bought a Rohn 55G tower and it came with a TIC Ring Model 1032. This
is the original 1032 and date of manufacture seem to be 1988.

I am looking for the Manual as I need to identify the missing parts.
Since I never had one of these up, it makes things even harder.

I was in contact with Carl, and he is having a hard time locating the
manual for this old model. The rotor is in great shape and it seems it
was  stored indoors for many years where I found it.

 From what I can tell, I am missing 2 of the pieces with the rollers on
them.

I am looking for a copy of the manual and would also like to hear from
someone out there with spare parts for this rotor.

Best 73,
Andre KR5DX
Houston