[TowerTalk] Yaesu 1000DXA - Pins for Control Box Connector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu 1000DXA - Pins for Control Box Connector
From: "Randy Hollingsworth" <randyholl@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:44:45 -0600
I need a replacement for the connector on my 1000DXA rotor. I was able to
order the connector plug, but unfortunately the Yaesu Parts department has
the pins for the connector on back order and it will take 4 to 6 weeks to
get them, plus shipping time to me. Does anyone know what a commercial
equivalent for the pin would be as I really don't want to wait that long to
get my rotor back on-line. The connector looks like some kind of Molex Power
connector, but they have many pins that look similar to those used in the
Yaesu connector.