Re: [TowerTalk] Testing a Balun

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Testing a Balun
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 01:17:29 +0000
Well, if it reads open or shorted then its probably bad.  If the blue smoke
came out its probably bad also.  If you punched a hole in the insulation or
partially melted it down so that it is weakened but not dead then who knows
unless you tear it apart.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net