Re: [TowerTalk] ICE

To: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 10:34:06 -0700
I bought an ICE model 402 filter.  It arrived promptly, but didn't come
close to meeting the specs shown on the web site at:

http://www.iceradioproducts.com/filtersrf.html#bcb

It shows about 20 dB attenuation at 1500 kHz.  In fact, it does
virtually nothing there.  I have a big signal at 1530, so the
filter was useless to me.  For $28, it looked too good to be true,
and it was.

Rick N6RK