[TowerTalk] Fw: Crimper for Belden 9913 - Response DAVIS RF Co.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Crimper for Belden 9913 - Response DAVIS RF Co.
From: Mark Spencer <mspencer12345@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 05:09:39 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Steve (and all the others who responded as well.)

If the center pins of the connectors can be soldered then I will likely just
solder them on after crimping (with my .128 inch die) for added insurance.
I'll have to buy a few extra connectors and practice soldering them after
crimping, or I may just solder them on if it proves to be impractical to solder
them after crimping.

I don't think I have any follow up questions and thanks again for taking the
time to help me out.

Best regards
Mark
VE7AFZ