Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/tower Equipment Box

To: k0myw@sbcglobal.net,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/tower Equipment Box
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:18:45 -0500
It's probably too soon to be sure, but last summer I put mothballs in a
cloth bag in my tower-base switching enclosure, which has a large circular
opening on the bottom for cables to pass through.  So far no bugs, no
critters.  A previous incarnation had relay boxes full of ants in only a
couple of months.

73, Pete N4ZR