Re: [TowerTalk] Co-ax and Rotor Control cables inside PVC?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Co-ax and Rotor Control cables inside PVC?
From: Mark Spencer <mspencer12345@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)
You might want to consider the wind loading of the pipe vs cables ?

I seem to recall seeing specs for towers that state the number of feed lines
that can be attached to the tower legs.   The wind load of a piece of pipe
might be significantly more than a bundle of cables that can be easily pulled
thru a given size pipe ?