Re: [TowerTalk] C3SS Question

To: "'VO1HP'" <fdavis@nfld.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C3SS Question
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <nwtcc@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:12:46 -0500
Hi Frank:

This is our favorite antenna during Field Day for our club. Everything
breaks down easily and we store it in one extra large Cabella's duffle bag !
During FD we just tape the rivets in the elements and mount it. We use an
AB-577 military mast. We also use the linear loaded 40M dipole element.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL