[TowerTalk] That's NOT my WEBSITE

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] That's NOT my WEBSITE
From: "NE6V" <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:27:19 -0700
    When we assume guys... come on...
That website I referenced earlier is not mine, that's the website of the manf.
I supplied that so you guys can get some background info. So all of you guys
that have ASSUMED that is my site you are wrong!! I feel an apology is due
also....thank you....
Regarding modeling, they hired a "well known ham" from Northern Cal to do all
the modeling and he did and it took quite a while, since they did improvements/
changes to the product, that is what I'm told.. I will have those data sheets
very soon. I will post those on MY SITE which is being built which is ne6v.com,
BUT IT IS NOT UP YET. It will be with in the next week.
    I have assembled and I do currently use one and it performs as I would
expect. I don't use the Horiz. at all since I don't operate 2 mtr ssb. I
believe I read someone writing something about, circular polarization!  What in
the world, that again is ASSUMING that the antenna xmts both vert/horz at the
same time.... now come on guys...WRONG .... you use 2 feedlines.....one
is....vert the other is....horz...to your antenna switch box, now you have 2
antennas for the price of 1.....But really, circular... come guys stop
assuming........ lets ask questions prior to jumping to conclusions....

be nice gentlemen.
73
de
ne6v
ARRL Los Angeles Section Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL SW Division Cong.Dist.29 LAA
ARRL Life Member