Re: [TowerTalk] That's NOT my WEBSITE

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jruing@ameritech.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] That's NOT my WEBSITE
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:27:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/2009 5:05:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  Mr. NE6V -- I also think your original post is inappropriate  and
misplaced  - it is inappropriate to advertise a commercial  product
on this group.   You did not post a message to "talk"  towers or discuss
antenna theory, but to promote the sale of a specific  commercial
product.  You are not making a one-time mention of how you  want
to sell the odd used or extra antenna in your garage - you are  promoting
a commercial antenna venture.   You said "many have  asked what a
"Giz-moth-key" is...  but that is a most disingenuous  claim, as I cannot
recall ANYONE asking about those, let alone "many" of us  doing so.

>  THAT is highly inappropriate and off topic.   Considering your extensive
credentials, it is all the more egregious and  stinky.  YOU should know
better and your continued wrangling is making  it worse.

>  Sheesh.  Have you no scruples?     Please do the right thing and
take this off list.

        HEY - let's just chill out  for a minute. Please do not get into
public pissing contests on TowerTalk. Take  it private or get suspended.