Re: [TowerTalk] JB Weld

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JB Weld
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:45:20 -0700
Yes, JB Weld is truly wonderful. A while back I managed to break the
aluminum cooling fan off the motor for my swimming pool pump while changing
the bearings. All that was left on the armature shaft was about one inch
diameter of circular ragged aluminum. With nothing to lose at this stage but
250 bucks, I used JB-weld to attach the rest of the fan to the remaining
piece that is attached to the shaft.  It has been running at 3,800 rpm for
years.  I would say that it attaches aluminum better than tenaciously:-)

JB-Weld is magic,

Mike