[TowerTalk] New 259B Analyzer.... need Elmer(s)

To: WZ8P <wz8p@wz8p.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New 259B Analyzer.... need Elmer(s)
From: chas <chasm@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:31:02 -0500
I don't think this is off topic since it is a test instrument to be
used with or on the tower...

1.  can I use high capacity NiMh batteries with this instrument?
2.  can I use LOW DISCHARGE?  iow, what is max discharge rate?
3.  once I get the batteries installed and the jumper checked..
HOW do you get the analyzer into the pouch?
-- remove the knobs?, insert, reinstall the knobs?

4.  any other sites I should read in addition to the manual?
5.  Any Tips/Tricks based on experience?

thanks in advance
Chas, k5dam