Re: [TowerTalk] LADDER LINE

To: CRAIG CLARK <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LADDER LINE
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:51:38 -0400
The local metal shop purchases large quantities of drill bits.
They come in plastic tubes about 6" long and 1/2" diameter.
Quite easy to work with and make great open-wire insulators.

They THROW THE TUBES away, so just ask them to save some for you.

Got 37 the last time I asked.  That was ONE DAY's trash.
73
Don
N8DE