[TowerTalk] Question Regarding 3-Second Gust Conversion

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Question Regarding 3-Second Gust Conversion
From: Melvin Lee <melvinlee86@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:06:26 +0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have stumbled across your page while doing a search regarding this topic.
Thank you for the information you have provided.

However, may I just ask a quick question:

How do I utilize the Durst Graph *(FIGURE C6-4 MAXIMUM SPEED AVERAGED OVER
ts TO HOURLY MEANS SPEED - from ASCE 7-05) *to convert wind speed based on 3
second gust to hourly mean value?

Or is there any other method to do the conversion?

Thanks in advance,
Melvin