[TowerTalk] 7 mhz wire Yagi Help

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 7 mhz wire Yagi Help
From: DENNIS BRICKEY <n4dd@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 19:47:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Guys,

I realize this is a tower forum, but all the antenna gurus tend to hang out
here.  I hope it will be ok if I ask for some assistance with a 3 element wire
yagi.  I want to build a

couple of them for field day, and then erect them for home use.  I bought a
bunch of 14 gauge insullated wire.  Would someone please run the numbers for
me, so that I

don't spend weeks trying to get them resonant?  I sure would appreciate it.
Steve, I hope you will let this one slide.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis N4DD