Re: [TowerTalk] Need Help-Triex H 354 Tower (Not LM 354)

To: James Archer <James.Archer@erm.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need Help-Triex H 354 Tower (Not LM 354)
From: Kevin Normoyle <knormoyle@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 01:05:10 -0700
James:
I ran into this info just now that might help, or jostle memories.

was this a guyed crankup?

This page at K0RC's show the light weight T-354, which has the flat bars
like you say.
http://chudek.aberon.net/albums//Tri-EX%20Tower%20Documentation/Tri-EX-01.doc

Was the H-354 a heavier version?

Apparently yes? listed here on page 5, you can see the H-354. (there was
also a THD-354, and a HS_354)
http://chudek.aberon.net/albums//Tri-EX%20Tower%20Documentation/Tri-EX-02.doc

K0RC has other pages there with more info

http://chudek.aberon.net/index.cgi?mode=album&album=./Tri-EX%20Tower%20Documentation

picture of one from 1971 is here: (page 4)
http://chudek.aberon.net/albums//Tri-EX%20Tower%20Documentation/Tri-EX-04.doc

-kevin
ke6rad