Re: [TowerTalk] BEST CRIMP TOOL-Response DAVIS RF

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BEST CRIMP TOOL-Response DAVIS RF
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:46:27 -0400
Jim and Dave,

We sell the same tool that RFI does (we used to sell the RFI tool, we are  a
distributor for all their products, but we found the tool direct, less
expensive, likely made by same mfr. )  Our price is $ 67.75 (includes the
die for LMR 400, 9913, Bury-Flex and similar  vs. the ebay price of $ 75.
This is a heavy duty, production type, ratchet release and you can buy other
dies for it from us that fit right in.  This is a VERY GOOD tool, otherwise
I wouldn't be selling it.   Unfortunately the brochure I have sent out does
not indicate a couple of the above g points (ratchet and interchangeable
die), I  will change that.
Others on TT have bought it, they can opine....nobody has had a question,
concern or disatisfaction  (on ANY DAVIS RF matter, I  really want any
feedback).  There is also a die available for LMR 600, as well as all other
lesser size cables.  It works great even though the connectors for this
larger cable are more rigid.
Although our prices for this tool, and strippers, cutters are very low, if
you olne of each, an addit'l $ 10.00  off.
  Any interested, I will send the updated brochure, ready in couple of days.
73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,
DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com

Message: 11