[TowerTalk] HFTA help

To: "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HFTA help
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:33:46 -0500
TT:

Never mind - I found them. J I'm getting charts now. Now to understand what
I'm seeing J

73, Jamie

WB4YDL

Hello TT:

I'm trying to figure out HFTA for a tower project I am planning. So far,
I've worked with microDEM and have gotten as far as integrating the TIGER
data. That's as far as I've gotten. The instructions don't say how to save
this image data - there are several 'save' choices, so I saved everything.

Now when I start HFTA, I'm supposed to find 'terrain profiles' or *.PRO
files to use for calculations. I'm not sure where these are. Are these the
radial files ??

A little help please. Thanks.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL