Re: [TowerTalk] Palmdale CA: The rest of the story

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Palmdale CA: The rest of the story
From: chas <chasm@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:45:58 -0500
Roger (K8RI) wrote:

> AD5VJ Bob wrote:
>> I made the first post (I think)
>>
>> I was wanting to make sure (since it seemed news at least to me)
>> that it was real and that everyone was aware of it.

DID you all know...

that since 12/08, this list has had 49 (this makes 50) messages with
the word Palmdale in them?  [that may be when I joined the list so
that there may be a LOT more in archives.]

that they all pertain to Palmdales' inequities vis a vis antenna
ordnances?

can this thing even be stopped???

fwiw
chas

--
chasm@texas.net   k5dam  Houston, TX

Orwell -- "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping
on a human face - forever."

---