Re: [TowerTalk] Regarding Worm Gear Drive Winches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Regarding Worm Gear Drive Winches
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:26:55 -0700
Do yourself a favor when you tilt the 470 over or lift it up with a mast and
antennas on it, attached a couple of hundred pounds of weight on the base
end to counter balance, you will find the whole procedure goes way much
easier.  This only applies with the LM-470 when you tilt over at the 8 foot
height using the tilt over fixture of course.

Mike, K6BR