Re: [TowerTalk] [ct-user] CT on Vista - any hope of doing this quickly?

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [ct-user] CT on Vista - any hope of doing this quickly?
From: "Robert West" <robert.west@eatmoresoap.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:13:54 -0400
True, we do.  But in our defense I would say that it is in our basic nature
and our sense of community when it comes to a plea for answers to help when
we can.  I don't have the topic front and center in my mind when someone
asks for help, I just offer it.  It's not right, I agree.  I totally do and
I am honestly guilty of answering off topic posts just for that reason.  I
wholeheartedly apologize for throwing my 2 cents in for the off topic post.
I think some of us just need to put a little post it note on the monitor
with ON TOPIC ONLY on it.  Maybe that will give us pause, at least me
anyhow.

No need for anarchy to run rampant on this list.  I appreciate how it is
pretty much sterile from other lists I have seen that are so far removed
from its original conception.

Bob-