Re: [TowerTalk] RG218

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG218
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:05:58 EDT
Jim, Pasternack has N, HN, LC, SC and 7/16DIN connectors for RG218.

Think of RG218 as a very heavy duty version of RG213/U. Due to the solid
dielectric, it is a tad on the stiff side but at one time was the best choice
 for high power hf and vhf applications.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 10/30/2009 12:54:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,