Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:05:00 -0500
Is the SWR OK higher in the band or bad all across.  If it is bad all over
it is possible that the 10m boom is interacting.  I think that the Cushcraft
elements are not insulated making it difficult to guess if there is any boom
interaction without modeling the system. Why is the 10m antenna at 90
degrees?  There should be little interaction if they are parallel and it is
easier to operate the station when the rotators have the correct reading.

John KK9A also P40A