Re: [TowerTalk] Update on HDR 300 operation question

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Update on HDR 300 operation question
From: al_n6ta@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 05:56:57 +0000 (UTC)

Doug,

Thanks for pointing out the A-B shorting instruction.  It is referred to when
the PCB is replaced which I did not do.  So, missed it.  Considering the big
service  loop I now have, I also see no point in the added complexity of limit
switches.  Especially since this AM I found that I can only achieve a whopping
90 degrees of total movement.  When I installed this by myself a couple of
weeks ago, I never dreamed I would need to become this familiar with the
details.  I don't mind but usually like to use it a wile before I have to fix
or upgrade it!

I plan on solving this one way or the other before the ball drops in Times
Square!

Al