Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Guy article in CQ

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Guy article in CQ
From: "Bill K2OWR" <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:20:26 -0500
:::: Holy cow!
I never knew any of this stuff about guys.
It must be a miracle that the dozen or so guyed towers that I've put up,
over the fifty years I've been a ham,
have not come crashing down, especially considering the brutal mountaintops
I've lived on.

>From now on I'm going to have to consider the X an Y symmetrical sectors as
well as the ying and yang of every one of my towers :-)

BILL