Re: [TowerTalk] RG-6

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG-6
From: "Bob AD5VJ" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:10:52 -0600
Hi Barry

You have to use very good mechanical connections with this stuff. If you
will use small wire crimp-ons and in some places use a good strong small zip
tie or two along with adhesive lined heat shrink to seal the connections
then finalize the seal with some good RTV or Silicon Adhesive, you should be
gtg.

It is rather labor intensive, but works great for long periods of time and
at QRO levels as well.

I do it all the time here with great success.

Bob AD5VJ