[TowerTalk] C-19XR or Skyhawk?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] C-19XR or Skyhawk?
From: Neil & Heather <neil.goodell@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:57:09 -0500
I have been doing a lot of research in the past
couple of months for an antenna for the "new" tower,
from mono-bander's,to LPDA's,and tri-bander's,with the only criteria
being trapless elements...and I think I have
narrowed it down to two..
a Force12 C-19XR, or a Bencher Skyhawk.

( I need to keep the wind-load at around 10 sq.,
hence the reason for these 2 antenna's)

and,other than the 1 element difference between the two,
the #'s look pretty much the same....
But at almost $500 cheaper, the Skyhawk looks a bit
more attractive.
I'm hoping to solicit comments from users of both
antenna's, whether it be yeah or nay,as I am still on
the "fence' and can go either way...
Thanks

73
Neil