[TowerTalk] Heights tower question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heights tower question
From: "anthony" <k2vi@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:59:20 -0500
Hello fellow hams. Im trying to determine the most effective and least
maintenance way to go about planning a tower installation. Keep in mind the
tower will only hold a small 20 meter mono band and a 4 element 2 meter beam
above.Total weight of both maybe 44 pounds.The hazer looks great but to many
moving parts and maintenance same with a telescopic tower. Im looking for
something i would not have to climb. I discovered a nice looking heights 48'
free standing tower.It incorporates a 1" worm screw. I see nothing that would
errode or deteriorate. Look like for the most part quite solid and
permanent.Everything can be done on the ground as well as one man putting it
together with no help. Any experience or advice would be apreciated.
tony k2vi