[TowerTalk] Hi Tony Re: Heights tower question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hi Tony Re: Heights tower question
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:12:28 EST

Hi Tony,

I have a Heights 88' self-supporting tower and love it.  It's very  well m
ade and very durable for Aluminum.  It is MUCH higher quality than  the
Univeral Aluminum tower I had previously.

I did not purchase the tilt-over option but I now plan to do so.   Lowering
the tower without the Heights Fold Over Kit and Electric Motor is a  bear-
much more difficult and time consuming than I ever expected.  But  with the
Fold Over Kit I'm sure it's a breeze!

I believe you would be very happy with a 48' Heights tower and the Heights
Electric Fold Over Kit!  I'd like to lower the height of my 88' tower down
to 64' or 72'
to make it even stronger but I can't unless I remove an Oak tree.  By  the
way, my tower has the 35" base and I highly recommend getting the Heavy-Duty
 version if you can afford it as even the Heavy-Duty version has alot of
flexing  in it due to the qualities of Aluminum.

73,
Dick- K9OM/4
Edgewater, Florida

In a message dated 2/24/2010 3:59:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, k2vi@cox.net