[TowerTalk] HAM M Series wires color code to backside of terminal strip

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HAM M Series wires color code to backside of terminal strip please
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:38:25 -0800
I did it.  Lost my little cheat sheet showing the correct wire colors to
pins one thru eight INSIDE to the solder lug connections on the eight screw
terminal strip for the ham m series rotor?  Can anyone supply the info for
me?  Have my rotor all torn apart for a cleaning.  Now need to reassemble HI
HI.  Thanks much.  Van, K7VS