Re: [TowerTalk] Mixing concrete for a base

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mixing concrete for a base
From: "Ed Swiderski, KU4BP" <ku4bp@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:52:31 -0500

Many thanks to all for the replies. I looked into one place that would the
2.5 cu yds needed and got a quote. Like a few have said, I can save a lot of
work and time by going with it delivered. I think I may go that route.

This project is really taking its time in progress. I just got my second
layoff in 15 months so funds to get the project done are very tight. At this
rate when it's done I'll be to old to climb it. Hi hi

Ed KU4BP