Re: [TowerTalk] Drill bits

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Drill bits
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:21:49 +0000
Hi Steve,

    I got 15 plates with the AB-105 hardware.   I'll only need 6 of them for
the 2 towers I'm putting up.   Since I have them and they are rusty, I'm going
to enlarge the holes before I get them hot dipped.

If you know someone who needs some AB-105 hardware, I'll have some nice
galvanized plates left over.

Guy