[TowerTalk] Machining was Re: Drill bits

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Machining was Re: Drill bits
From: Charlie Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:59:56 -0400
Anyway, I think we've about beat this to death for a tower list (unless other
folks have machining questions related to towers)

If you're interesting in the topic of hobby machining - in particular, what is
called "Model Engineering" (which generally means working scale models of
bigger subjects - but the list covers full sized stuff too), there is the
Modeleng list at

modeleng-list@kepler-eng.com

Great bunch of guys, some are hams, some are not, but the same kind of
"fraternity" feel.  That also said, there is LITTLE that is totally OT there -
sometimes the S/N ratio is good, sometimes bad (Just don't bring up Wheatabix
or Foucault Pendulums - the two absolutely banned topics - don't ask - read the
archives - two WAY OT threads that occurred while the admin had no computer
access for like a month)

--
73 de KG2V

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same Object evinces
 a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government,
 and to provide new Guards for their future security."

My Website: http://www.thegallos.com
My Blog: http://kg2v.blogspot.com

Haben Sie sehr viel Furcht, denn ich bin mit Gewehr gut.